Dissemination in Portugal:
* August 2018 – The school was informed about the Grant received for the Erasmus+ prohject – Raising Responsible Citizens
* September 2018
* September 2018 – Decision about the teachers involved in the project in a Clube Europeu meeting
Ana Sofia Garcia
* September 2018 – The rules for participating in the project
Clube Europeu placard
* September 2018 – Project’s Logo Contest
* The most voted logos in Portugal
* October 2018 – The participant students in the project
* The weekly meetings of the participant students and teachers
* November 2018 – Meeting in Croatia
* January 2019: Interview with the President of the Students’ Association: Inês Carreira
* March 2019 – Meeting in Greece
* October 2018 – Meeting with our students’ participants’ parents about the idea and goals of the project.
* December 2018 – The Project goes local
* CMB Carta
* May 2019 Related to the project RRC, our students participated in a Volunteering Fund Raising initiative
* June2019 Environmental actions in Benavente
HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
Our students and community in general participated in a walk around our small village. During the walk, all the participants were asked to pick trash from the floor. So, we were able to gather a few kilos of unwanted trash from the countryside near our small village. The walk lasted for an hour and a half and at the end of the walk, everybody could participate in a huge Zumba class, near the river that bathes Benavente.
It was an excellent opportunity to take advantage of the environment and a way to contribute to an healthier lifestyle.
Radio Iris of Portugal made an interview with the coordinator of the porject in Portugal – teacher Cristina Silva – and some of the students involved in the project. This interview happened when the students and teachers involved in the project visited the Portuguese Parliament.