Every single day each foreign team
created the report of the day for our meeting
- Opening ceremony of the event (welcome, getting to know each other)
- TEACHERS presentation on blended learning Turkey:Generation Y for a charity event (Host Teachers Present to Guest Teachers)
- TEACHERS Explore Turkey and Turkish Culture
- STUDENTS Designing bookmarks for charity and a poster for Book Collection Corner
- A Book Raising Campaign
- My School – My Community Guest Students Present in Turkish Classrooms and guest teachers accompany their students
- Lunch at school
- City Tour of Fatsa
- Visiting the local Autorities And The Red Crescent
- Free time in the town center
- Getting ready for the food degustation
- Opening Ceremony
- Food Degustation
This was an important day for our students today.
They had to prepare the food stalls for the Charity Event at school.
On the other hand, the teachers had to work in the classroom, because that’s where they belong!
They did some job-shadowing, i.e. host teachers present in turkish classes and guest teachers observe.
They first went to a Turkish language teacher (“Turkish Language and Language Families That the Partner Countries Belong to”).
Then the Geography teacher’s presentation was “ Is Location determinant on LanguageDiversity?”.
Finally an English teacher explained “Why do I have to speak English?”.
After that, students and teachers joined for the main event of the day!
The Charity Event was a real success! We all bought a little something to support this action.
The food section was especially rich and delicious thanks to the wonderful parents!!
In the afternoon our beloved students went for a paintball game to relax from this busy day.
The teachers went to Samsun and they visited Amisos Hill, an Amazon Village , and after that they had free time in the Shopping Center of Samsun.
At the end of the day, they enjoyed another delicious meal in their hotel.