1. Introduce yourself 🙂
To get to know each other before the meeting in Turkey students from partner countries recorded videos introducing themselves to their peers 🙂 Introduce yourself 🙂
2. My country, town and school in terms of volunteering and charity events
Before meeting in Turkey students from partner countries prepared presentations about their school and community in terms of volunteering, charity organisations or events they hold in their schools or see in their community
3. Students took active part involunteering activities and charity events at their schools or in the local communities.
Volunteering is the topic of Turkish mobility.
However, encouraging students to take part
and become more active is an ongoing process.
Here are some of the activities we do in our countries – each schools’ experience.
- In Croatia students go to local shelter for abandoned dogs. They help them clean, take them for a walk, raise food for them and simply spend some time with them. At least once a year we organize collecting things and food for this shelter.
- As part of their lessons, Croatian students got to s Special Hospital for Chronic Disease of Children in Gornja Bistra. These children have only the hospital staff to talk tom so our students go there, spend some time with them, read stories to them and take them out for a walk.
- December is the time when we often think of children in need, but in SŠBJJ we plan this the whole year. Our students make things in ceramics, we organise an Easter fair to sell them and then in December we invite children from the Home for Children in Laduč to spend some time in our school, we give them presents, hairdressers do their hair, pastry chefs prepare some treats and waiters wait on them.
- A humanitarian action in our high school. We created ceramics hearts and natural soaps to sell in a public event on St Valentine’s Day and we will donate the money to the less fortunate
Remember we collected food and other necessities for Special Hospital in Gornja Bistra? We paid them a visit and gave them the needed things and enjoyed their company. On the way back to school, we discussed new ways to help! @ Gornja Bistra
- Ban Čepić is a section in our school, who is responsible for collecting caps. Plastic caps have been donated Udruga, whom than sell them and with that money, they are buying expensive drugs. Yesterday we sent our sixth package.
- A CHARITY CAKE FAIR IN RESZEL
In December 2018 a Charity Cake Fair organized by Raising Responsible Citizen – Erasmus plus group took place in Zespół Szkół im. Macieja Rataja w Reszlu – an article on the school website
- VOLUNTARY WORK FOR ANIMALS IN NEED
The volunteers involved in Erasmus plus project “Raising Responsible Citizen” in Reszel organised a charity event raising food for dogs and cats in an animal shelter – an article on the school website
RETIRED TEACHERS LEARNT ABOUT OUR PROJECT
RECEIVING WARM WISHES FROM US 🙂
Erasmus plus students visited retired teachers with Christmas wishes ☃️
an article on the school website
- UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN GOT TOYS PRESENTS
The event of collecing toys, books, board games took place in our school. A lot of students, teachers and local people got involved. Children from poor families smiled a lot meeting our volunteers 😉